Tuesday, February 5, 2008

JP swensons rocks!!

Went to have dinner in Jurong Point swensons todae!! really miss the place a lot. All my memories of working there were flashing in my mind. I missed my ex-colleagues and how we used to be so playful and talkative during work!! Now the staff there are like so quiet and not even luffing at all. I've to go back there and show them a piece of me i guess.Lol.

Im going to east coast for night cycling tomoro and gonna celebrate my friend's birthday at the same time. Hope its gonna be a great time as i've never ever went for night cycling before!! HAHA! i've not cycled for like 4-5 years already. The last i cycled was like in sec 2(WTF)... Its the last time im gonna chill out before my exams. As soon as im home i have to study really "HARDCORE". i've to freaking clear all my modules this time.

No comments: