Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MeRRy ChrisTmaS

Phew... have not been blogging for so long..haiz.. Busy working to earn 1k to get my N95 and Ralph Lauren shirt..HAHA!!! i've only got 2 weeks to get the 1k, so i gotta like work FREAKING hard. I have been lifeless this 2weeks. But i do get back my life on "SATURDAYS". Watching new movies, eating in new places and hanging out with my buddies..WOW!! that's wat i call "GET A LIFE".

Did not go for christmas countdown in town for the 1st time since 4years..DAMN it. I would have to sacrifice my sleep and i was not willing to sacrifice it as i will be having another tough day on the 26th. I've to go to my aunt's house to celebrate. I would be too shag for it i guess. But i dont have a choice. It will be fun actually getting to eat Turkey,Ham,Logcake and meeting my relatives. Its just once in a year.

I dont care. The NEW YEAR'S COUNTDOWN gonna be AWESOME!!! im gonna like celebrate it like never before, since i missed the christmas fun.YEAH!

No comments: